Search This Blog

Marriage and Divorce

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning

In order to get the handsome prince, you have to kiss a lot of toads.

He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house ~
Zsa Zsa Gabor

Getting divorced just because you don`t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married. Katharine Hepburn

Personally, I think if a women hasn`t met the right man by the time she`s 24, she may be lucky ~Deborah Kerr

My husband and I didn't sign a pre-nuptial agreement. We signed a mutual suicide pact. ~Rosanne Barr

I wish someone would have told me that, just because I'm a girl, I don't have to get married. ~Marlo Thomas


Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.”
Katharine Hepburn


Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet. - Robin Williams

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career- Gloria Steinhem

I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night- Marie Corelli

No comments:

Post a Comment