Search This Blog

Why being a Feminist is Sometimes is a double edged sword

People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. - Daria

I'm going to write a book called ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A LADY... LET HIM DO THE REST.~ @flyfreebird

I've no time for broads who want to rule the world alone. Without men, who'd do up the zipper on the back of your dress? - Bette Davis


Women want to be treated as equals, not sequels

Theres a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set it free
Theres a she wolf in the closet
Let it out so it can breathe
~ Shakira, She Wolf


It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
Pamela Anderson


I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships~
Gilda Radner


God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met.
Farrah Fawcett

I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be inferior.~ Katherine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment