Search This Blog

Arrogance is such a fine quality

“No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.” ~ Marilyn Monroe



Why were males created before females?Because you always need a rough draft before the final copy


We have strange and wonderful relationship. You're strange and I'm wonderful.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

love me, hate me, but can't you see what i see? all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F*** me - Britney

i'm not the girl your mom warned you about; her imagination was never this good

Leave Me Alone! I Am Not Being Rude, It's Just That You Are Insignificant

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
- Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

Don’t hate me because I m good, Hate me because I know it

I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise ~ Aisyawarya Rai

I AM WHAT I AM … so your approval isn't needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment